Ten Reasons Why Getting A Massage Is So Much Better Than Taking A Vacation
Blanche Fernandes, RMT
Bummed you didn’t get to take a vacation this winter? Having trouble taking time to schedule a getaway?
Consider these 10 reasons why getting a massage is so much better than taking a vacation:
- No big credit card bill to come home to.
- A massage only takes only a couple of hours out of your day and a short commute. No long flights to contend with.
- No packing or unpacking, just a couple of minutes to undress.
- You get to completely relax and stretch out on a table. No squeezing into tight uncomfortable seats.
- Your shoulders and back will feel delightfully relaxed and loose, they’ll love you for not having to haul luggage in & out of your vehicle, and through the airport.
- No mosquito bites, sunburn, tan lines or skin damage. Your skin will be wonderfully soothed & moisturized with oils used during your massage.
- No stress to plan, prepare or execute the details of a trip. You find yourself pleasantly able to lie back, close your eyes, and relax.
- After a massage you won’t feel like you “need a vacation from your vacation”, yet you’ll feel like you’ve just been on a 3 day vacation.
- No hangovers, no layovers. You feel incredibly cared for.
- You get to feel blissfully relaxed, restored, refreshed & renewed.